John Zedomi and Associates has been rendering Valuation Services for more than 15 years and has gained vast experience from the diverse valuation and revaluations of corporate and individual assets which includes:
- Land and Buildings
- Plant and Machinery
- Ship/Vessel and Jetty
- Oil Tank and Pipeline
- Motor Vehicle
- Intangible Assets.
These valuations have been carried out for purposes that include but are not limited to:
- Collateral for loans
- Financial Reporting
- Sales / Purchases
- Auction Reserve
- Compensation / Compulsory Acquisition
- Damages and Injurious Affection due to oil spillage
- Redevelopment / Development Finance
- Going Concern and Balance Sheet
We also carry out valuation authoritatively on various assets such as land and building, plant and machinery, forestry reserves, furniture equipment. Fixture and fittings, Ship/Vessel and Jetty, Motor Vehicle, Intangible Assets and for a wide range of purposes including Insurance, Rental, Mortgage, Sales / Purchases, Auction Reserve, Compensation / Compulsory Acquisition, Damages and Injurious Affection due to oil spillage, Rating, Probate Redevelopment/Development Finance, Going Concern and Balance Sheet.
Real Property Research
- By virtue of our professionalism, expertise we carry out appraisal for real estate projects in order to determine their feasibility and Viability during which we forecast cash flows and allow for various risk elements associated with the property and in the foreseeable future.
- We also provide strategic and consultancy advice to our clients on real estate investment issues and due diligence. We research, prepare and analyze relevant data, using our knowledge of the real estate market to find strategic solution to meet client’s requirement.